A consumer is any natural person for whom the purpose of the order is not attributable to a commercial trading, self-employment, or freelance activity.
You have the right to revoke the contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation is fourteen days starting from the day you, or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, takes possession or has taken possession of the goods.
– In the event of a contract pertaining to several goods that were ordered in a single order and that are delivered separately, the period of revocation begins with the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, takes possession or has taken possession of the last piece of goods.
– In the event of a contract for the regularly scheduled delivery of goods during the course of a specified time period, the period of revocation begins with the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier, takes possession or has taken possession of the first piece of goods.
To exercise your right of revocation, you must contact us
REN Roasted Energy Food GmbH
Fax: +49 30 59 00 64-401
by means of a clear statement (for example a letter sent by mail, a fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke the contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, however it is not required that you use this form.
To comply with the revocation time limit, you have to send us your revocation notification before the revocation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke the contract, we will give you back all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional charges that result if you selected a form of delivery that differs from the most economical standard delivery offered by us) within a period of fourteen days starting from the day on which we receive your revocation notice. For repayment, we will use the same payment type you have used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for expenses arising from this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the merchandise or until you have provided documented verification that you have returned the merchandise, whichever takes place first. You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the contract revocation. The deadline is respected if you send the goods before the end of the 14-day period. You bear the cost of returning the goods and you are liable for any loss in goods value if this value loss is attributable to the handling of the goods which is not necessary to check the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it to us.
REN Roasted Energy Food GmbH
Fax: +49 30 590064 402
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
– Ordered on / received on
– name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exclusion or premature termination of the revocation right
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery goods which are not prefabricated and were produced according to the selection or the determination of an individual consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods which are likely to deteriorate rapidly or which expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, which price has been agreed upon at the time of conclusion of the contract but which may be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations on which the company has no influence;
-for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
-for the supply of goods which, on account of their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods;
-for delivering sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery.